T20 blast table

The tournament was held from 25 May to 16 July The Yorkshire Vikings, t20 blast table the Hampshire Hawks, [14] Lancashire Lightning [15] and Somerset [16] all won their quarter-final matches to secure their places at Finals Day, t20 blast table. Playing format were similar to the previous season, where groups remain the same with the familiar North and South split, while each county will play 14 group-stage matches, seven at home and seven away.

The T20 Blast , currently named the Vitality Blast for sponsorship reasons, is a professional Twenty20 cricket competition for English and Welsh first-class counties. It is the top-level Twenty20 competition in England and Wales. The competition has been known by a variety of names due to commercial sponsorship. It was known as the Twenty20 Cup from to , the Friends Provident t20 and Friends Life t20 from to , and the Natwest t20 Blast from to The competition has been sponsored by insurance company Vitality since and is known as the Vitality Blast.

T20 blast table

No further play was possible due to rain. Joe Cooke Glamorgan made his T20 debut.

Australia vs New Zealand 1st Test. Afghanistan vs Ireland Only Test. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I. Netherlands vs Nepal 5th Match. Namibia vs Netherlands 6th Match. Nepal vs Netherlands Final. Tanzania vs Vanuatu 1st Match. Bahrain vs Kuwait 2nd Match. Qatar vs Hong Kong 3rd T20I.

T20 blast table

Australia won by runs. Scotland need 23 runs from 32 overs. Day 2 - Session 3: M. Pradesh lead by 76 runs. Day 2 - Session 3: Mumbai lead by runs. Match starts in 3 hrs 3 mins.

Screw gitti

The ECB confirmed the following fixtures for the knock-out stage of the tournament. Somerset 2nd title. Worcestershire Rapids. Twenty20 cricket tournament. George Drissell Durham made his T20 debut. Champions League Twenty Durham won the toss and elected to field. The match was reduced to 11 overs per side due to rain. Somerset won the toss and elected to field. The tournament was held from 25 May to 16 July

Australia won by runs.

Yorkshire Vikings won the toss and elected to field. Surrey won the toss and elected to field. No toss. Retrieved 16 November Sky Sports. Rain prevented any further play. BBC Sport. Middlesex In , matches were moved to be played in a block during July and August with the aim of attracting large crowds during the school summer holidays. By the end of the , the ECB had decided to implement a larger competition for the T20 format of the game. Retrieved 23 June

2 thoughts on “T20 blast table

1. I can not participate now in discussion - there is no free time. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *