t20 blast 2019

T20 blast 2019

They won by 4 wickets with captain Simon Harmer hitting the winning runs. The pitch assisted the spinners as we witnessed in the semi-final games.

Bangladesh need runs in balls. United chose to field. GG Women chose to bat. Kings won by 7 wickets with 27 balls remaining. Karnali won by 3 wickets with 26 balls remaining. Galle won by 14 runs.

T20 blast 2019

T20 Blast, Squads. Archie Harrison. Billy Godleman. Haider Ali. Harry Came. Leus du Plooy c. Matthew Lamb. Mitchell Wagstaff. Tom Wood. Wayne Madsen. Alex Thomson. Anuj Dal. Luis Reece. Brooke Guest Wk.

Aron Nijjar.

Bangladesh need runs in balls. United chose to field. GG Women chose to bat. Kings won by 7 wickets with 27 balls remaining. Karnali won by 3 wickets with 26 balls remaining.

Qalandars chose to bat. DC Women chose to bat. United won by 3 wickets with 0 balls remaining. Day 1 - Vidarbha trail by runs. Kandy need runs from S Africa W won by 4 wickets with 31 balls remaining. Tanzania Wmn won by 1 wicket with 8 balls remaining.

T20 blast 2019

Simon Harmer hit the winnings runs off the final ball for Essex against Worcestershire to seal glory after a day of drama on T20 Blast Finals Day. Two cliffhangers today. One in the World Cup final — in fact two, because one tie was instantly followed by another.

Nathan eovaldi

Roman Walker. Kent Spitfires RN ten Doeschate. Points: Somerset 2, Glamorgan 0. Points: Northamptonshire Steelbacks 2, Durham 0. Birmingham Bears won the toss and elected to field. Dan Christian Imad Wasim. Neil Wagner. Match abandoned without a ball bowled Headingley, Leeds. Surrey won the toss and elected to bat.

England vs India 5th Test.

Points: Lancashire Lightning 2, Leicestershire Foxes 0. Jacob Bethell. Sam King. Alex Blake. Luke Wright. Dane Schadendorf Wk. Live Scores. Wheater, trying to play a reverse sweep, is bowled. Points: Lancashire Lightning 2, Northamptonshire Steelbacks 0. Essex win. Logan van Beek Boyd Rankin. Move to top. Adam Hose. Essex Eagles H.

3 thoughts on “T20 blast 2019

1. It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *