t1 tomahawk

T1 tomahawk

The T1 Tomahawk, the world's first, t1 tomahawk, professional grade, digital tape measure enables tradespeople, across industries, to collect measurements faster and more accurately than ever before. A live view, OLED display, shows t1 tomahawk of the tape measure, digitally, in both english and metric units.

Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. To report an issue with this product or seller, click here. Inside measurements can be taken with a click of button using the rear reference surface of the T1 Tomahawk. Whether you are finding the center of a measurement or starting from 0 at any point along the tape for a relative point, the quick action menu is fast and easy to navigate and avoid any math. The T1 is powered continuously for more than 15 hours based on typical use by a b1 battery pack and is removable and rechargeable onboard with a USB cable not included. The T1 Tomahawk has fully replaceable tape measure blades should they get damaged.

T1 tomahawk

List unavailable.

The T1 Tomahawk, the world's first, professional grade, digital tape measure enables tradespeople, across industries, to collect measurements faster and more accurately than ever before. A live view, OLED display, shows measurements of the tape measure, digitally, in both english and metric units. With a click of a button, measurements are saved to a side mounted e-paper display as well as sent over bluetooth to connected devices. Connect and integrate your jobsite with the most advanced tape measure ever made. The M1 can measure most English and metric units, output on a large backlit LCD screen, and automatically adjust its spring-loaded arm to measure any flat material.

T1 tomahawk

Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. To report an issue with this product or seller, click here. Inside measurements can be taken with a click of button using the rear reference surface of the T1 Tomahawk. Whether you are finding the center of a measurement or starting from 0 at any point along the tape for a relative point, the quick action menu is fast and easy to navigate and avoid any math.

Chain of thorns release date

The holster has a belt clip and there is another belt clip on the tool, which I am most likely to remove, mind of a annoying if you ask me. Customer reviews. Overall, this is my favorite measurement tool ever! Choose items to buy together. First impressions, just taking this out, I am impressed, just from the build quality. Looking for specific info? You need to register with an email, not a fan, but I get why. The app is in the app stores, but oddly, in the instructions, there is no QR code. This measure tape isn't living up to its hype. Purchase options and add-ons. Able buy different measuring tapes, able save Measurements on your phone and on the the unit also. I a really into woodworking and I think I am going to love using this, just reading measurements alone.

Customer Service. The app is in the app stores, but oddly, in the instructions, there is no QR code. Verified Purchase. What to expect before you order professional measuring tape. Availability of support options differ by product and country. To report an issue with this product or seller, click here. Click to play video. More Hide. It is heavy. Try again! Also comes with an extra mounting bracket. Choose items to buy together. I proceeded by downloading the app and trying update the system with no luck. Right away, you notice it comes with a very nice and heavy duty holster.

1 thoughts on “T1 tomahawk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *